8 August 2017

Change - it's a good thing, right?


I have come to a conclusion.  Now don't worry, it's not an earth-shattering conclusion, nor will it affect Rhubarb & Ginger in a bad way.  In fact, I'm hoping it will be good for the blog!

What I have decided is that I will, in future, not always spend so much time describing and chronicling the processes that go into a recipe.  You see, I am finding typing for lengths of time considerably more of a challenge these days and this has been putting me off from posting.  The end result of which is that you have been missing out on some fabulous recipes - and I've been missing out on recording them for future reference!

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not going to wax lyrical over some of them.  I mean, after all, I have good days! *wink*  However, if you find a short preamble to a recipe don't think it's because I don't care, or that the recipe is somehow not a good one.  No, it's just that my hands hurt, so I'm making it short.

So, having said all that, onwards and upwards! 


2 comments:

I love to receive messages from you all, so if you can spare the time, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...